Thank you for your purchase! Here is a list of what you should expect from us to ensure your continuous satisfaction.
ORDER CANCELLATION, RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
- Custom order cancellations within 48 hrs of purchase no charges will apply. After 48 hrs cancellation subject to 18% restocking fee.
- Custom orders may be returned for a partial refund or exchange within 7 days of receipt if the merchandise is returned in new condition. A 25% return fee and return delivery fee will be applied. Protection plans are non-refundable. It is advisable for all customers to take pertinent measurements to assure your furniture will fit through doorways, stairs and rooms before purchasing.
- Clearance Center merchandise, mattress protectors, pillows, comforters, as-is products, misused or soiled products are non-returnable.
- Merchandise arrival dates are estimated based upon manufacture’s production time; we are not responsible for delays.
- MATTRESS EXCHANGES: exchanges may be made after 30 days and up to 120 days. If before the 30 days a $149.00 processing fee will be applied. Mattress must be free of any stains in order to return for reselection or credit. Delivery charges will be applied to all reselections.
THE DAY BEFORE DELIVERY:
- Our service staff will unpack, inspect and prepare your furniture for delivery.
- We will call you the afternoon before your delivery to give you a 1 ½ hour window that you can expect our delivery team.
THE DAY OF DELIVERY:
- To avoid accidents in your home, please remove any pictures, mirrors, loose rugs and any breakable items from the entrance and hallways that will be used by the delivery team.
- Items that you are unable to remove yourself before your new merchandise is brought in will need to be discussed when making your delivery. appointment to assure our drivers will allow enough time. We do not take current furniture from your home to dispose of but we can move them to another room.
- Traffic delays, issues at the previous delivery, bad weather and or other un-foreseen situations may delay our arrival time at your home. Our staff will call you if our drivers expect to arrive outside of our estimated time window.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OUR DRIVERS:
- Our drivers will give you the white glove treatment, they will roll out the carpet to assure your flooring will stay clean.
- Placement of your new furniture.
- Basic set up of most items, such as attaching hardware, installing shelves, attaching mirrors and hutches and setting up bed frames. (Our delivery team will not be responsible for hooking up, installing or moving of any electronic devises).
- Removing all packing materials from your home.
MERCHANDISE PICK UP:
- If you decide not to take advantage of our exceptional delivery program we will still thoroughly inspect your merchandise. Your merchandise will be loaded into your vehicle but we are not responsible for any damage to your vehicle or to the merchandise during transportation. To prevent any damages please bring blankets, ropes and straps. Any merchandise damaged during transportation will be serviced on a charge basis.
- Merchandise can only be picked up at our Art Sample store Monday-Saturday 10:00am-4:00pm.
SERVICE PLAN OPTIONS: We are a factory authorized service dealer for furniture that is sold in our store. You may purchase our “no worries” service plans to cover up to five years of in home repair. If you have declined our service plan option we will still service your furniture but after one year a service fee will apply. This is to include trip, labor and part fees.